Incident Response Readiness
InfoSec Center Incident Response Readiness service assesses your current state of incident prevention, detection and response capabilities.
- Objective Assessment
- Current Threat Landscape
With our retainer service, businesses can have a trusted partner on standby.
IR Retainer Service Tiers
Tier 1: Retainer with zero upfront cost
IR man-hour rates are defined but customer only pays for services rendered subsequent to a suspected attack.
Tier 2: Retainer with Incident Preparedness and SLA
Infosec CERT works with the client to improve incident preparedness of the client organization. In addition, an SLA is put in place in case of a suspected attack.
Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
InfoSec SecureNow MDR service provides 24/7 detection and incident response against threats in your IT and cloud environments.
- Real-time security event management and analysis
- Security incident response
- Vulnerability assessment
- Malware analysis
- Log management and storage
- Remote incident investigation and response
Managed Detection and Response (MDR)MDR Service: Value Proposition
- For organizations with an existing SOC, the MDR service augments the in-house SOC.
- For organizations that do not have a SOC, the MDR service incorporates a SOC service and provides value that is not typically available in standard SOC offerings from MSSPs.